Drop-In Sessions for Auckland Charities
Come along and meet Charities Services on Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 November 2018
Would your charity like the opportunity to talk face-to-face with one of our friendly staff about any of the following?
– The registration process
– Rules changes
– Managing your charity's details
– Annual reporting or accounting
– The deregistration process
If so, we will be making 20 minute appointments available at the following locations and times with our specialist staff.
Wednesday 14 November 2018, 9am-11am
Department of Internal Affairs Manukau Office, 7 Ronwood Avenue, Manukau
Click a link below to book an appointment at the Manukau office:
- Accounting queries related to annual reporting (external link) FULL
- Queries on registering/deregistering a charity, or rules changes (external link) FULL
- Queries on updating your charity's details & general queries (non financial queries) (external link) FULL
Wednesday 14 November2018, 2pm-4pm
Auckland North Community Development, Mary Thomas Centre,
3 Gibbons Road, Takapuna
Click a link below to book an appointment in Takapuna:
Thursday 15 November 2018, 10am-1pm, 2pm-4pm
Auckland University of Technology, WF Building (Business), 42 Wakefield Street, Auckland
10am to 1pm is at WF711, and 2pm to 4pm at WF503.
Click a link below to book an appointment at Auckland University of Technology:
We will confirm all bookings closer to the date.
We look forward to meeting you!