Charities Services Annual Meeting
Registered charities are warmly invited to attend our Annual Meeting at the Fale O Samoa (external link) in Auckland on 4 October 2018.
Doors will open on the day at 11.45am before kick off at 12.30pm.
The line up
- Address from Hon Peeni Henare, Minister for the Community and Voluntary Sector
- Address from Roger Holmes Miller, Chair of the Charities Registration Board (external link)
- Address from Maria Robertson, Deputy Chief Executive of the Department of Internal Affairs
- Address from Natasha Weight, General Manager of Charities Services (external link)
- Q&A panel with Charities Services staff
The meeting will close over afternoon tea, and attendees will have the opportunity to speak with Charities Services staff and other registered charities.
Registration closes on 23 September 2018. Tickets are strictly limited to two per charity.